Find all your Correspondence here...
Before School Care, After School Care and Holiday Care
Camp Australia in conjunction with St Josephs School, Pinjarra are currently conducting a survey to determine the level of interest in offering a Before School Care, After School Care and Holiday Care Service, on the school campus, during the school year.
School Colour Fun Run
As you know, the P&F are holding the School Colour Fun Run which is our major fundraiser this year, so we do ask for your support. The more money we raise the more we can provide for the students through vital school projects.
The event will be held on Friday 11 August starting at 1:30pm. We do ask that you bring a spare change of clothes to school, most importantly a plain white shirt. The colour powder is made of high quality corn starch with permitted food colours. It is non-toxic, biodegradable, skin safe and environmentally friendly.
Attention - Pre-Primary Parents
Unfortunately playground behaviour at recess and lunch is becoming
increasingly physical between the Pre-Primary boys. Despite the best efforts
of our Early Childhood staff, this rough play is continuing and we want to
ensure we are as proactive as possible in minimising its occurrence.
The Bishops' Religious Assessment 2017
At the request of the Western Australian Bishops, Year 3, Year 5 and Year 9
students in Catholic schools across Western Australia will take part in The Bishops’
Religious Literacy Assessment (BRLA) from the week commencing Monday 31 July
in Term Three. The assessment will be accessible to students only online.
Media Statement - NAPLAN testing aligns with CEWA focus on data
As students across the state prepare to participate in the annual NAPLAN (National Assessment Program Literacy and Numeracy) testing this week, Catholic Education Western Australia (CEWA) has highlighted the benefits of using data to inform the best possible learning opportunities and outcomes for students.
CONNECTED App for St Joseph's, Pinjarra
Our new Integrated Mobile App will simplify communication no matter what the information:
- Announcements - Messages/Push Notifications to the entire community or to specific designated groups
- Important Dates - Conveniently displayed calendar events
- Newsletter - Latest Newsletter and link directly to newsletter archive page
- Absentee - Electronic absentee notice emailed directly to the school and a copy to the parent. Parents even sign their name before submitting the form.
- E-Forms - Electronic Excursion/Incursion Permission Forms emailed directly to the school and a copy to the parent. Parents even sign their name before submitting the form.
- Contact Details - List of School Contacts to allow direct access via email or phone call
- Other Links - Direct links to your current website and other helpful services
CONNECTED provides critical real time information to where the recipients really need it – straight to your smartphone or tablet.
Three Year Old Kindergarten Program
Starting Monday 1st May for one day a week.
St Joseph's P&F Meeting
St Joseph’s P&F would like to extend an invitation for all school community members to attend our next meeting, which will be held in the Library, at the end of Assembly on Friday March 24!
Child Protection Alert
This office has been advised of the following incident which occurred on Thursday 9 March 2017 in the Mandurah area:
Parent Class Purchases Required.
Class Requirements for students Kindy through to Year Six.